Explain TPUMP (Teradata Parallel Data Pump) Utility in Teradata?
* TPUMP allows near real time updates from Transactional Systems into the Data Warehouse.
* It can perform Insert, Update and Delete operations or a combination from the same source.
* It can be used as an alternative to MLOAD for low volume batch maintenance of large databases.
* TPUMP allows target tables to have Secondary Indexes, Join Indexes, Hash Indexes, Referential Integrity, Populated or Empty Table, Multiset or Set Table or Triggers defined on the Tables.
* TPUMP can have many sessions as it doesn’t have session limit.
* TPUMP uses row hash locks thus allowing concurrent updates on the same table.