Differences between BTEQ and Sql assistant (query man)?
- Basic Teradata Query utility
- SQL front-end
- Report writing and formatting features
- Interactive and batch queries
- Import/Export across all platforms
- The default number of sessions, upon login, is 1.
Teradata Query Manager / Queryman / TeradataSQL Assistant
- SQL front-end for ODBC compliant databases
- Historical record of queries including:
- Row counts
- Random sampling feature
- Limit amount of data returned
- Import/Export between database and PC
- Export to EXCEL or ACCESS